Question about the probowl skills competition

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

When is this thing? Is it after the ProBowl or something? There showing last years on NFL Network rite now

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

It was on this afternoon about 3:00 (Central).

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

wtf no it wasent that was 2006. well if so then what did vince do?

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

So, they just showed some highlights of the skills comp at halftime, but they didn't show VY, did he not do anything?

7. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Comes on NFL Network at 9:30 central...

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

It appears that they only showed the top finishers.

Also, did anyone notice in the alumni flag football game that Warren Moon was wearing a Seahawks jersey?

9. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

so vince had 2 fumbles, an int, and less than 50 % passing...
    maybe this will make him earn his next appearance.

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I did notice that, I guess he retired as a Seahawk? I don't really remember, I'm just talking off the top of my head, maybe they wouldn't let him wear an Oilers jersey, but we did have two players reppin us there, Eddie and Blaine Bishop :yes:

nevermind, I just looked it up and the last team he played for was the Chiefs (sorry, I don't know that sorta thing off the top of my head, especially when he only played two games for them in three years) I'm guessing they told him he had to wear a current uniform (Boomer was wearing the current Bengals' uni, so I'm guessing that was their policy)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar