Question on Cody Prewitt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wow. Nice avatar...

wtf.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Remember when rednecks put the rebel flag on everything and nobody gave a ****?

Let them have something. We already took Jesus out of everything and put olive oil in mayonnaise.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

They even took Dukes of Hazzard off the air :(

4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I'm sorry, is it somehow affecting your self worth?........

If you're offended, you have a whole other set of personal (and history learning) problems to deal with..

How bout I make the flag bigger?... (I'm definitely not taking it off my avatar now though for sure.)

I'm here to Discuss Cody Prewitt.... Not to play fetch with what offends you. But as long as we're already on the subject -- I fly that flag proud being raised in Tennessee.

5. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Please take this crap to another discussion board to discuss if this is being brought up....

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Play nice people....We all know the North is better anyway...;) hahahaha

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. Broken Arrow

As I stated, this thread is to discuss the glass safety lol

8. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

and the not so talented safety.

PK had already mentioned before that he was not impressed with this guy. Didn't know why he was getting so many questions about him from fans in the first place....

those darn rebel fans

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Broken Arrow

Forgive us... We're just humble peasants.... Humble Alabama hatin' peasants... Lmao

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No.

I don't.

Maybe because the time you're speaking of never existed... what rock have you been under?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar