Rank the QBs in the AFC South

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well according to some Locker is the worst QB the league has seen since Ryan Leaf.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

for real right

3. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

The worst Quarterbacks are in our division. Coincidentally we are also the worst division in football.

4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Locker will step up this year for our franchise I believe. I get and understand the downside of his short and often injured existence in the NFL, but I also hold hope that he is going to be THE MAN. Annie is not the end all, and quite honestly, we can and will compete for the title of our division with Locker at the helm. Our FO and coaches have squarely put the ball in his hands for this season, because they believe the same thing. The FO would have drafted a QB early if the thinking was otherwise. I will wait and see, and if I am wrong, I will eat crow. No matter, we will all be sitting at the same table, and I think I will be serving rather than eating.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Sadly, this is Lucks division. I think he is WAY over hyped, but there is no denying he has accomplished more than any other Qb in the division. After Luck there is a huge drop off. A couple of mediocre players or unprovens .

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Luck
    Fitz
    Locker
    Bortles

Bortles will jump in front of Locker this season when he gets playing time and experience while locker is in the ER getting bandaged up.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Now how do you expect us to take you seriously when you have Fitz at 2

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

cause fitz> Locker lol and fitz is terrible, he is absolute garbage and wears the ridiculous pony t shirts but still better than locker. At least his shirts give me a laugh cause all locker does is make me cringe and cry when he takes a drop back or tries to run lol

9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Look at the list up there.^ tell me who on that list is actually better than Fitz? Locker is still unproven IMO so you can't say Locker and outside the top 5 the guy listed, I've never heard of most of those guys.

10. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Some of this talk isnt even realistic. The teams slide when it went from Locker to Fitz is evidence enough that Fitz isnt better than Jake. Freaking silly talk.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar