Rating the oilers/titans 1st rd picks...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jared Has Aides is the best Butters episode simply cause he gets beaten by his parents at the end

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Personally, I'd grade them as follows:

95- Mcnair A- He took us to a Superbowl, He's been MVP, and a multi- year Pro Bowler. If we'dve won the Superbowl, A

96- #27 A- This grade goes beyond his dominant on field performances and multiple Pro Bowls and gives him a little bump for his leadership role, locker room presence and legendary work ethic. I still miss him.

97- K Holmes C-

98- K Dyson D If your arm was two feet longer Kev, this'd be a B-

99- Kearse B+ It makes me happy that his best years by far were with us. He was the right guy at the right time for us to be sure. Nuf said.

00- Bulluck A Bulluck is the Man Period. At 30!? With Thorton in there now he should be even MORE effective. But I'd settle for same effective.

02- Big Al B- God I want this guy to be an A+ like he could be. Don't you?

03- Woolfolk D See other threads

05- Pacman C+ He's young. Being a solid cover corner in the NFL takes time. Two rookies never should have been out there. Special Teams are a third of the game and field position cannot be undervalued. Three runbacks for TD's are awesome, even if two were called back.

06- Vince Young/ Lendale White A+ Just for the fact that we got two top-half first rounders.

07- Brady Quinn C+ After Vince Young entered in week nine and won out the remainder of the season, leading the Titans to a 52 - 47 loss to the Colts in the AFC Championship Game, and solidifying himself as the franchise's quarterback of the future, trading their entire draft to move up and get Quinn seemed like a bit of a streach. "When I see a player I like, I go for it!" new Titan head coach Ditka had to say on the subject.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar