Rational Re-build discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Starter

yup Gut and i basically proved he's wrong..but he's one of the Vince homers if i remember correctly so you can't expect a logical response after they are refuted
  2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Starter

gut i typed that in response to tbc..i totally agree with you
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd rather not collect other team's trash. Go with a QB in the first round.
  4. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

Do I need to tell you which fallacy you committed there, or can you figure it out yourself since you seem to think you're so much more intellectually gifted than I am?

Also, show me the post where you addressed Gut's post because I can't seem to find it anywhere.
  5. SpartanFan

SpartanFan Camp Fodder

Well, the most obvious is the nice ad hominem in there.
  6. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

We are getting a bit long in the tooth at linebacker, I doubt KB stays, I'd love to get spikes. I'd love to see McGrath come along thought and get a corner instead. The offense is getting better (minus the turnovers). Defense should and will be our top priority. I would love Jason Campbell if VY does not pan out.
  7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Ever seen a 4-3 DE get great production year after year, and then have a down year without changing the scheme? I've seen plenty. As TBC said, just a straw man argument. What kind of production do our current DE's look to get this year?

I'd rather see the current scheme repaired, not replaced, but the 3-4 is intriguing with the players we have, not just some impossible scheme.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Jedimasterbyrd

Lets bring back the Buddy Ryan 46 defense. Fish knows it well. haha
  9. davidsrobbins

davidsrobbins Camp Fodder

nobody has any comments on my post about trading CJ next year? I think Denver has proved over the years that RB's are replaceable if you have a great O line to block for them. I think top RB get way too much credit compared to the lines they run behind!

If we traded CJ for a top D player, a guy like Ray Lewis when he was young that could control a game(a guy like Albert who doesn't get hurt and plays for a reasonable amount) then I think the team would be stronger as a result.
  10. Jedimasterbyrd

It's way too hard to find a freak athlete like CJ. I say trade him around 27-28 and you could probably still get good value before he loses a step. I doubt we resign him. It's just a hunch given his personality and us not wanting to give a back in his late 20's top dollar. Who knows?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.