RB Shonn Greene visiting Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Really hope its nothing more than 2 years for around 6/7 million. No need to get him long term. Hes a backup

2. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Damien always did just fine coming off the bench for us. But I wouldn't be too mad about Nate going. I like the dude, he did what he was asked but I always felt that he was inconsistent for much of the year. Which is really our WR corps problem in general, they all have talent but they need to bring that talent all the time!

That's one of the reasons I really hoped we didn't get Wallace, he disappears way too often. My uncle is a die hard Steelers fan and he said if the Titans were smart they would let him go elsewhere.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He wont be considered "back up". He'll be a split-back.

As it should be.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He'll definitely be considered a backup. Just as Lendale White was.

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Sounds like he is fixing to be a titan and it sounds like we maybe overpaying. Interested to see how much.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Havnt heard anything involving money. Link? Source?

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

There is no way Greene is splitting with Chris Johnson, he's not that good.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Biggest thing that has killed our D last three years is TOP.

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

The guy on 104.5 that works for yahoo sports, he was interviewed about 20 minutes ago. He said the deal good one for Greene. We shall see he thought it would be done deal later today. I just hope we are not paying him much, I think zach stacy in round 5 could do the samething much cheaper.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

1000 yards in that ridiculous jets o? I think dude can move the chains and push for 2/3 yards on third down tho. He's not super shifty. He's not gonna break a whole bunch a tackles a la Peterson. But he has produced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar