RB White Repeating History for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With questions already surrounding him over his desire to be a top RB at the pro level, second-year RB LenDale White came to camp heavy a few weeks ago then proceeded to tweak a hammy in the first OTA session. And just as it looks like he’s ready to make a return to the practice field, he “botches the travel arrangements” and misses practice today.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol this guy might be as hopeless as pacman.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Isnt this old news...?

4. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

The article is from May.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

every now and then the bot goes crazy....

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6qOuVfcoRmw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6qOuVfcoRmw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yup. Bot is so bored with the non-Titans news these days, it appears he want back some old stuff.

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

haha...

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Should we be nervous that the bot thinks L-Dub is fat and lazy too?

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Well, to make up for the bot, here is a fresh quote on the situation...

"When you're done with 16 weeks of the NFL, you want to relax. It's just grueling. Being a rookie, I didn't get the ball a lot. Your body's more tired. It's not like I'm hurting and can't get up. You're worn down. You need a break, but I overtook the break. I've learned from my mistakes, and it'll never happen again."

Get more here

Scroll down to the header "Love That Eating"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar