"Re-do" Poll- NOW do you want Peyton?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Mar 15, 2012.

?

Do you want Peyton NOW?

Poll closed Mar 16, 2012.
  1. Yes- same as before

51.8%
  2. No-same as before

24.7%
  3. Yes-I changed my mind

21.2%
  4. No-I changed my mind

2.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ok. A few things have changed since the prior poll. Mario Williams has signed with buffalo, Peyton has visited, the "deal" is coming into focus and we have had some time to digest the ramifications of having Peyton on board.

Please select the option that summarizes your disposition. Please restrict your comments to the other threads.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Still no. I can't justify saying that he's worth the time, effort or money. Signing Manning means Locker won't see the field until Manning's contract is up. We took the guy at 8 overall and it would be a waste if he couldn't be re-signed simply because we were chasing a pipe dream.

Plus, our defense is more or less in shambles.

That being said, I have been pretty excited about the perks of having Manning as our QB. I can finally watch NFL Network or Sportscenter and see GOOD, lengthy highlights. Manning would be welcomed by me; however, I just don't agree with the move.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

No - same as before.

But if he does sign, I'll welcome him as a Titan!

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Fishman35

Fishman35 Starter

It is a done deal. You can bank on it. This is where I am starting to warm up to the idea. Cannot change it. Now with Hutchinson signed, I believe it is going to happen.

Denver's O line stinks out loud, so the neck comes even more into play. The air there is thin, it snows more and earlier. And they have no real offensive weapons. Thomas and Decker? Britt and Williams will smoke them. And McGahee has lost a step or two.

Plug that in with his dad's advice and relationship to Matthew's & Munchak, wife's family in Memphis, and it is almost a no brainer.

Oh yeah, if you think a competitive guy like him does not want to delve a touch of payback to Irsay, you are crazy.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes. If he is Manning pre-neck there is no downfall to it.

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am still no.....don't disagree with your logic on why it WILL happen, but that is not what the poll is asking about.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

No.

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I voted no before, and I am sticking with it. Waste of time, waste of money. We have a good QB situation now, we need to start filling bigger needs. DLine and OLine (although it looks like we are addressing that) are the biggest needs right now. I want to build a team, not chase after the left overs of someone else's.

Plus he is old and injured.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

No..same as before

10. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

No, as before. Mainly because I like how the PSL holders who sit next to me at LP Field never show up. More legroom. I guess that's about to end. F*¢k Manning. Båstard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar