Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Reasons Griffin is Best Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Aug 14, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    JCBRAVE has gone cray cray in this thread.
    acqua7, J Falk, TBaker34 and 3 others high five this.
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Im glad to hear something good about Griffin. True fans will forget everything if hecan produce.
    nytitaner and NewHorizans high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,664
    lol

NH is welcome too his opinion. I disagree with it but hes welcome too it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,664

I wont forget, but I would not at all mind 'la Vagician' playing like an Allpro again.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  3. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,496
    I'm glad to hear about this- especially if Sawdust verifying Griffin is such a nice person. I think it does matter if a guy wants to interface with community rather than just doing their own thing. The far majority of NFL players are out of touch with reality the way they are treated like gods. My impression of Griffin is much higher when I read something like this.
    nytitaner high fives this.
  4. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,596
    I like that Griffin is like this, and I wish more fans would take note, BUT it does not excuse poor play on the field. He needs to get back to his 07 form if he ever wants to be one of our true favorite Titans.
    nytitaner and GoT high five this.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,903
    I disagree with most of you guys. This thread does not suck. You support your guys regardless of their performance if they are high character dudes. Let the front office worry about firing them. I wish the best for Griffin, hopefully his play on the field can be as positive as his attitude off the field. Players with superstar ability are rare but players that genuinely care about the fans instead of themselves is even rarer.
    ByeByeFisher, titan520, titanflamer and 2 others high five this.
  6. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    If he really wanted to please the fans, he'd be inside watching film on how to correct his redundant weekly mistakes!!
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    Watching film wont help him, the cowardly lion had to see the wizard to get some heart, Im thinking we throw Griffin's sorry ass in a tornado and hope he comes out a man.
    TBaker34 high fives this.
  8. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928