Red Hot Chili Peppers vs Rush CLOSED

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Mar 20, 2016.

?
  1. RHCP

46.2%
  2. Rush

53.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

RUSH does it again.

RUSH will take it all.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Since you are a legit cool guy voting for a **** band like the chilli peppers should have never been an option.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It has been confirmed that @The Hammer created seven accounts to keep Rush alive.

Hope you're aware of this issue @TitanJeff

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I have seen both live, and RHCP was a more enjoyable show. Rush spent half of their show playing their subpar new album music. Knowing that nobody there was there to hear it.

My friend is a die hard rush fan, and the show was on his bucket list, and he admitted their new tunes were a drag, and a hindrance for the show.

Rush are way more talented in every discernable way, But id rather buy an album of the RHCP lineup with Frusciante, than any album that Rush released.

Rush has about 4-5 songs I like, RHCP has like 20. No argument that vocally and instrumentally, they are vastly inferior superior cast. (Joke intended)

A lot more talented singers than Anthony Kiedis are singing at your average karaoke night.

But it doesn't mean much when a lot of the things he's written have turned to gold. Actual musical skill is trumped by the cool factor, and if you connect to your audience. And he did. Look at every rapper ever. Same story

I like RHCP for Flea and Frusciante only. With Frusciante gone, I have no interest in them, and Frusciante is drugged out garbage music without RHCP, as well. Not a thing worth listening to, in his solo catalog, although he was superb in RHCP.

#24 nickmsmith, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I think I've been pretty clear that my Rush fandom ends at 1980.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Suck it haters

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Good News: RHCP is done
    Bad News: Rush lingers...

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Hate to defend one annoying band over another - but it's absurd to say Rush is way more talented.
    Both have crazy talented musicians at every instrument position and both are horribly deficient at the vox position - with AK getting the edge IMO because he doesn't sound like a freakin yard gnome and hasn't sported a hoser-mullet for decades at a time.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Geddy has Blue Jays season tickets, he wins.

[​IMG]

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

The hoser mullet was not "decades at a time". Even Geddy says what a bad 'do it was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar