Redskins @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Please release CJ, i can't stand to watch him rot in a Titans Uniform.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Can't blame the HC for this one. If Babin doesn't take that UR penalty, when Verner made the pick, we win this one.

Blame this on a lot of things. But, it's not on the HC.

3. Mike.Inghram

Mike.Inghram Camp Fodder

thanks rusty...really great man...glad you are our number 2.

i mean honestly id rather have seen a hurt kerry come in than rusty...how bad was that?

effing terrible job

4. pettso

pettso Starter

And another 8-8 season to Fisher's record.

5. imbread

imbread Starter

are you kidding me!!! we should not even be in overtime death to fisher the guy plain and simple sucks oh forgot letting chuck coach the d because he is your friend has done wonders for the team

6. gkgtchey

gkgtchey Camp Fodder

Vince quit on his team again. but thats not why they lost. The whole coaching philosophy is why they are losing. too conservative. but thats fisherball.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This one is on Fisher. Deaf dumb and blind. no control over this team. Has not adapted. Throws when he should run. Runs when he should throw. Wastes his time outs. always one step to slow.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Also, how about we cover that TE. Geesh.

9. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

this game couldve been won well bbefore that, and besides, tempers flare hen you are on the field all day.

10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I cant take this. We will not win another game. 5-12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar