Redskins @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

The staff gave more freedom to a rookie qb with 0 experience than a guy that won the national championship in college. I done with this staff.

2. amy

amy Starter

No, I think they can be good if they get the coaching they need. And if they keep playing like they have these last two games, we are going to be tied for last place.

3. gkgtchey

gkgtchey Camp Fodder

Fish LOVES to "keep it close and pull it out in the end". downside to that, is sometimes, THEY pull it out. If you dont think they are too conservative on offense consider this, the tight end leads the team in receiving every damn year!

4. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

Phi,

I totally agree. The biggest thing as you mentioned is Fisher and Heimerdinger too I fear have let the game pass them by about 10 years back. It would never happen but love to see these coaches gone and bring in someone like Harbaugh at Standford.

5. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

at this point we don't deserve the playoffs.

VY got hurt (again)

11 penalties killed us (again)

Donovan picked us apart

Cecil needs to get his middle finger out of his *ss.

Rusty looked like a sinking ship

defense fell apart

can't stop a tight end to save our lives (again, again and again)

most telling stat was 31 f'n first downs given up!!!

gave up waaaay too many 3rd down conversions (8 for 16)

Moss' first reception of the day was a TD (oh yeah, that pesky yellow flag ruined it again)

I'm not too thrilled at the prospect of losing to Houston next week and being at the bottom of the barrel... but at this point that is where we are headed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

If we're lucky... I doubt we see .500, anymore, this season.

7. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

He just is not getting the most out of the players on the field. They are not responding to him. We can't get rid of the talent, so he is the only option.

Trust me, I am a Yankees Fan, and Torre had been there forever, and he was not getting the players attention anymore.

In 15 yrs, the players have heard all he's had to say.

We need a task master.

8. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

very undisciplined game - unnecessary penalties and losing composure - to me that's on the coaching staff.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar