1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Redskins Trade With Rams For No. 2 Overall Pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Shanvhere, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

The St. Louis Rams hold the No. 2 overall pick in the 2012 Draft, but many analysts suspected there would be many teams itching to trade with them for the spot in order to ensure themselves the ability to pick former Baylor Bears quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III. The Cleveland Browns were long considered the front-runners to make such a trade, but it appears another team was possibly willing to give up more.

http://www.sbnation.com/2012-nfl-dr...012-redskins-rams-trade-draft-order-no-2-pick
  2. jplusip

jplusip Starter

I like the Browns... so I don't know how I feel about this. With all the picks they've got you would think they could get something going, but I just don't know if Colt McCoy is the guy that's going to work for them in the long run.
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

3 First round picks:eek:

I do not think any unproved player is worth that.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

That's insane. Three 1st rounders and possibly a 2nd just to move up four spots in the draft?!? Wow.
  5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Old news is old! But they will never learn
  7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The Browns had to be offering two picks for the Redskins to bid that high. If RG3 is good then this is fine but if he busts then they just decimated their team.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Maybe it's just the negative part of me, but I hope it blows up in their face and rg3 tanks. I'd really really laugh. Also, let's hope fisher continues to waste those picks like he did for us. **** him.
  9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

can't blame them for this one. They get their guy.

It worked out for the Giants not too long ago..Price wasn't as steep though (two 1sts, 3rd, 5th)

we really shouldn't be criticizing any other team for management, especially a team that has 3 rings to our zero.
  10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Will be very interesting to see who Fisher takes with those three first rounders. He can get at least two very solid kickers, you would think.
    • High Five High Five x 8