Report: Titans about to walk on Finny

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Couple questions and potential scenarios

Who else would we tag if we let Grif and Finny Walk?

I'm all for letting Griff go and tagging Finny for at least the potential of a trade and from what I read, yes he is a big D captain on the field and locker room. He knows our system and I think that is very valuable.

If we let finny go, yea lets get Carr. Either way I really want us to look at Mark Barron in the second round for Saftey.

DE FA?
    DL 1st round
    S 2nd round
    OL 3rd Round
    WR 4th Round
    OL/DE 5th round
    LB 6th round?

I dnk. Kinda spit ballin there.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You don't have to tag someone.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

No way Barron drops to the 2nd round. He probably won't even be on the board when #20 comes around.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think he'll be there for us if we want him, he's not at the combine so that might drop his stock a little.

5. pettso

pettso Starter

All of these players will perform in front of the team that's going to draft them. The whole missing the combine isn't a big deal at all. Do you really think a team will pick someone in the 1st round (or any other round for that matter) without seeing them on the field?

Him not showing up at the combine may have lost him some media buzz, but the GMs making the picks don't base them on media buzz.

Highly doubt he's available in the 2nd round, he may not even be there at 20. I presume he will be, but someone may reach for him. After Perry's combine, I'm starting to have some doubts about him being there at 20 as well.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Willis McGahee and Heath Miller were injured and didn't workout during the evaluation process and were both first round picks. :D

Miller actually had the same procedure as Barron.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I am not so sure that jansen jackson from Mcneese state UT transfer, does not have first round talent and could be had in the round 5. To me it is not a good safety class in the draft.

8. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

10. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Just saw it too! Thank goodness it probably gonna be Finnegan and not Griff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar