ReThinking Trade Offer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrPickSix, Sep 25, 2016.

?
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Too Early

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think so. Personally I wasn't that big on Mariota coming out of college but I know a lot of the Eagle fans were since they had Chip. I think they may have offered something less, but either way, he still tried to stay in the good graces of the fans.

2. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Wentz would look like trash playing under the buttholes running this team. Exotic smashmouth takes no prisoners.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

Marcus's weak arm last year put up better stats than Luck's cannon did, and he was 2 years younger than luck was in his rookie year.

Listen, Marcus needs targets, plain and simple.

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

What a garbage thread.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

No Marcus needs a coaching staff that can use his talent.
    Brady does fine without stud WR's

6. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Didn't we say this about Vince young...

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Our receivers arent as bad as some people want to make out. I am not saying they are good, but they are not terrible. Sometimes they drop the ball and sometimes Mariota makes bad throws. We have multiple problems and neither our WRs, Mariota, O-line are good enough to overcome them. For instance, if we had a few good blockers, they could hold the pocket a little longer to give our WRs and Mariota more time. Or, if we had a great WR, he could get the seperation needed quick enough for Mariota to get the ball in his area. Or if Mariota was good enough he could slip passes through to a covered WR fast enough... etc.

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

How many people didn't want VY in the first place to include his HC?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yes but don't compare Mariota to VY.
    VY was a head case.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I agree except that last part.....Mariota's TD pass to AJ vs Detroit was a great pass to a covered WR

I really think the biggest problem is this staff

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar