RG3 to Browns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Are you really willing to take that bet this year? Remember. Robinson is largely working with Web's old regime/scouting stats because the FO didn't fire him sooner.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

It was funny when J-Rob recently said he's watching lots of tape, and he mentioned telling someone "where did you see that? are we watching the same tape?" .. lol, our scouts suck

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Exactly, which is why I don't want to drop past fourth. And I'm ok of that means no trade, I'd rather get an elite prospect than a couple good ones. This team is surely needing it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Yup. Thankfully, JR will be putting his own scouting team together after the draft. Should really help long term.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar