ROCK BAND ELIMINATION FINALS: Stone Temple Pilots vs Jimi Hendrix

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 23, 2007.

?
  1. Stone Temple Pilots

26.7%
  2. Jimi Hendrix

73.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bowie was close but didn't make the final 8. The Police campaign did him in..
    Looking at who I think the final 4 will be, I find it hard for folks to complain about the outcome - very safe and obvious finalists.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hard work by loyal fans got some of the bands into the the finals & it was fun voting back & forth. STP already have two more votes than I expected but against anyone they were doomed. Fan loyalty can only take a band so far.

All the finalists got here according to the rules.

IMO The Police vs The Clash might be the closest final.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

did you know that he played in Nashville back in the early 60's (oh wait that was before you were born :)) ) before he became famous. There was a club on Jefferson St called Steal Away. He played the blues since that was his true calling (so he thought).

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hendrix Blues album is my favorite of his stuff.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Hendrix met Billy Cox here in Nashville. Billy is still here today as far as I know..
    [​IMG]

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ha, it's hilarious to me that so few members participate in these polls. Sorry, don't really know why.

7. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

This game took longer than the NBA playoffs.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It also has more people watching it, but that isn't exactly a benchmark for success...

9. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Oh, believe me, this was much better than the NBA playoffs!:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar