Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rotoworld's Evan Silva ranks the Titans as the NFL's worst roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 30, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
  1. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    wtf

At first I thought this was a re post.....

Seriously, our team isn't that bad......
  3. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    Silva has been anti-Titans for several years now. I think it's partially because the team is an easy target. Small market. NFL's second-smallest fan base.

But the truth is that a LOT of NFL media types think this Titans team is going to be REALLY bad.

I think it's a 6-10 team and not a true contender for the No. 1 pick in the draft (but also not a playoff team).
    The Hammer high fives this.
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,501
    We are going to be really bad this season. I don't understand how you guys don't see it. I mean I know you guys are homers on here but DAMN. When Locker goes down, and he will go down, we have Whitehurst to back him up. We have Greene as our starting RB, we lost our best corner, we are transitioning to an entire different defense. It's going to take at least 2 years for Whiz to get his system in place and get the players he wants. Until then you guys are just going to have to accept the fact that we are going to struggle this season.
    ImTheCrew and Titans Eternal high five this.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487

eh, I really think we are going to be better than that. Wiz *should* get us more wins than Munch and co did. We really haven't had that much turnover. Again, depends on how the draft plays out.
    Chance9, nbtoppers2, Bonky and 1 other person high five this.
  6. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    1) No one can claim to know if Locker will get hurt

2) Greene probably won't be the starting running back

If you are going to make an argument, at least base it in reality.
    Chance9, nbtoppers2, titan520 and 3 others high five this.
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,501

As of right now Greene is our starting rb. Also me claiming Locker will get hurt again is a lot more likely than saying he will stay healthy the entire season. I am basing it in reality. Maybe you need to open your eyes.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  8. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
    and we lost Bironas :(
  9. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,675
    I can't blame him for ranking us low because when you don't have a franchise QB and your backup is Whitehurst then your team is in a perilous position. If we get poor QB play then we will be one of the bottom feeders again this yr.
    Dman, nickmsmith and TitansWillWin2 high five this.
  10. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    Nope. This is baseless. No one has any idea what will happen. And you, clearly, don't understand how probability works.
    titan520 high fives this.