Rusty must GO...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'll get the train rolling. VY is a cry baby ***** and only coming back cause he is struggling financially not because he loves or misses the game. Good luck in Oakland they love QB's like you.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh come on, it's not 5 o:clock, too early to trash VY

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

its 5 o clock somewhere right?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

seems like at times it's always 5 on this forum

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

When you draft a QB late you know that most likely he won't amount to much, but you are drafting him with the slim hope that he might turn into a Tom Brady. I don't think when we drafted Rusty that we were really really hoping that at his best he would be a serviceable #3 QB. We were hoping he could turn into a #2 and maybe even a #1. Neither of those are going to happen and thus it is time to move on. Time to take a shot at another late rnd flyer and see if you can come up with a future #2 or possible starter.

The Rusty experiment has had 3 years time to move on. Is it a pressing need? of course not. But I won't be surprised if we draft a QB with a late rnd pick.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah I mean he's our 3rd string QB...I don't really care what we do with that position. Actually, let's just carry 2 this year.

7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'd take Matt Scott but I think he is moves up too far.

8. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I love Rusty the Rifle! That is, until that pitiful game in 2010 at Houston, aka against the worst pass D in the NFL. I know our system was horrible then, but still. Rusty needs to be on the Practice Squad, he is a waste of a roster spot. No need to have three active QBs. If Locker or Fitz get injured during the season, you can always move him back into the active roster.

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

He isn't active on gamedays anyway. Whoever our 3rd QB is won't be.

10. amy

amy Starter

Can one teach how to be a QB in the pros if he never has been one? just wondering, cause Rusty likely has learned a great deal about the position since he's been here. There is value in every person. You just have to find what it is. And yes, I do believe that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar