Rusty Smith anyone???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by V-MAN, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

I've reached the point where I've washed my hands for this season. We're not going to make the playoffs, Locker is hurt as usual.... Why not see what Rusty can do. Fitz will always be way too inconsistent to be a quality starter in the league...

We have 4 games left.. Give Rusty the start for the rest of the season and lets see what we have. Hell.... What do we have to lose??

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Couldn't be any worse than Fitz yesterday. Especially considering Peyton will probably have a career day against us. I'm thinking 500 passing yards, 10 passing TDs.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We signed John Skelton for crying out loud, I think we've seen enough of Rusty for one life time.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Fitzpatrick is so inconsistent. When he's off, he is giving away games gift wrapped.. when he's on, he's mediocre. It sucks, but he's the best we've got. If we dont do anything at QB this offseason.. maybe we should only try to play jake locker in the divisional games early in the season.. save his imminent injury for later in the season

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

John Skelton, please.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We don't need a QB. Just go wildcat.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

That's as crazy as giving Foles a try.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Rusty will get cut at the end of the season and picked up by the Jags who will insert him into the game after their #1 goes down when the 0-5 Jags face the 4-1 Titans at LP Field.

He'll throw three second-half TDs to win the game and lead the Jags to a 9-7 season.

The Titans will give up a second and fourth-round pick to get him back as their #1 for the 2015 season.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Can't wait til Rusty is off the roster once and for all so these threads will finally stop.

• High Five High Five x 7
  10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

WE HAVE NO QB in a passing league. Not one of our qb's can lead an offense. ALL of em can gtfo! Time for a fresh start!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar