Ryan'sTitans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nickmsmith, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Who is ryanstitans?!?!

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dU1ZlSk8lAs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dU1ZlSk8lAs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

ahhh ... i get it

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

:wink2:

How's it goin? lol

5. RyansTitans

lmao!

;)

I love you dude. no homo

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

What the hell was DC about?

Anyway, he's like the Jimmy Hoffa of gotitans. And anyway, did you ever notice that I joined right after Ryans got kicked off?

7. RyansTitans

It's a very very very long and dumb story. Lets just break it down like this. Myself , DC , TitanKid4Life , Bababooey , and someone else.. all got banned because of the 18 year old age rule about a year ago or longer I cant remember. DC got pissed I got to stay because I was seriously 18 the DAY after he posted the new rule(Jeff) kinda weird.. but anyways DC knew my password got in... spammed some members PM boxes did a bunch of retarded stuff and I ended up getting banned.. I got mad because it wasn't me and it just turned into a big nuisance. I finally just decided it was best to leave it alone and moved on to a different forum. I signed back up with this name though because I needed something that I uploaded in the gallery a while back ago and have just been laying low and posting about the games and stuff.. only a few guys know it's me.. I wasn't going to say anything but I figured it was wrong to hide. I'd like to be back if I'm allowed but I fully understand if I cant.. If I can though can my Username be RyansTitans again for old times sake? Or Ryan915.. either one would work.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no. it's too late. I'm afraid we have no choice but to ban this account too. I'm sorry Ryan. Loose lips sink ships.

9. RyansTitans

lol I looked that up...

Loose lips sink ships

Meaning

Unguarded talk may give useful information to the enemy.

whaaaaaa? lol

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Shut up...

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar