Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Sad news to report

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Bulluck Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    BA was a very big presence over at TexansTalk and a guy I really enjoyed talking football with amongst you guys. I couldn't figure out where he had been, just assumed he was busy.

He will definitely be missed wherever he's made an impact. RIP Blazing Arrow
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
  3. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
    A true Titan, R.I.P.
  4. no1jag Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I also knew BA from the Jaguars board. I enjoyed his post as other Jag fans have already stated in this thread as well. It sucks to see a person go so young. We may not have agreed on our choice of teams but life supercedes all when in a case such as this. RIP Blazing Arrow you will be missed. Condolences to his family during this sad time. Thoughts and prayers be with you.
  5. drs23 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    From a Texans fan

Hello Titan Nation,

Texan fan here to offer my condolences to Flaming Arrow's fellow board members and family as well. He was a well respected member on TexansTalk.com.

He will be missed.
  6. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,752
    Just saw this... I'm just, I can't put it into words. We used to have a lot fun sparring on other boards. BA introduced me to this board. Too young.

RIP BA
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,470
    Sad news indeed :( Rest in peace, BA!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    That sucks.
  7. Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Klug
    Moolah:
    $20
    I am sick right now.

I am a newb, but I have enjoyed reading Blazing Arrow's posts at Texanstalk for a very long time and cheered him often as a lurker. He and Bulluck have represented well over there and I wish now I had created a log-in to tell him how much I enjoyed his witty posts.

He is actually the reason I heard of gotitans.com.

You never know who is reading your words and rooting for you on this big old internet.

Kudos to TexansTalk fans who have a very classy and compassionate thread dedicated to Blazing Arrow. I wondered why TexansBill had RIP Blazing Arrow as his sig. I thought that maybe BA had lost some bet and had left that board.

So tragic. The Titans have lost a true defender and fan. His family has lost more. Truly, I have tears in my eyes for a man I never knew.
    3 people high five this.
  8. Texan_Bill Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Just wanted to let y'all know that Hookem (Kevin) renamed our rivalry forum to Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" in honor of him, his fandom, light heartedness smack and passion for a game that we all love.

Link: Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"

RIP Arrow!
    5 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.