Sammy Watkins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Oct 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

Watkins is super overrated.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Hunter and Brown to Bills lol

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

At this point- Tavon Austin has done more in the league. Sorry Sammy.

5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Look at you talking out your ass once again.

Sorry Ensc, but not he hasn't. Sammy in his rookie year has more yards, catches, tds than Tavon has in his 3 years...

Oh are you talking just about this year??? I would hope Tavon has done more... I mean he has only played in 3 and a half more games at this point.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Sammy should find his footing in year three. That's rule of thumb. He's been extremely inconsistent at this point. And oft-injured.

I don't think Austin is the better wr lol. For comparison and tongue in cheek purposes - it sounded funny.

Obviously when Sammy doesn't even get looks- something is wrong lol. Much like the Rams not getting Austin in space his first couple years was a travesty.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

If you go and watch tape, Sammy is a guy who beats his match up more often than not.

He's been playing with subpar QBs and guys who play it safe and would rather check it down than risk throwing the ball to let his WR make a play.

You give him a QB like Romo or Big Ben, he looks like a different player.

Look at Antonio Brown, he hasn't done anything since Roethlisberger got hurt. He's arguably the best wide out in the game but Vick doesn't pull the trigger and let him make a play on the ball like he has been doing for the past 2 years.

8. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I like him. I wish he had more size in the height department. But I love his speed, skill set but more so I love what he does right after the catch. Think he and Marcus would be a lot of fun.

By the sound of this post, prob you're worst nightmare?

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Antonio Brown has a beef..he's at least on the field to get targets...this year Watkins has no argument...unless he's talking in general in that case its bad timing to start bitching

10. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

No one would be afraid of Watkins and mariota.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar