Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Sankey learning playbook with little brother's help

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, May 30, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,666
    That's why you constantly draft RBs in this era. Udfas, late round guys who slip. Mid round guys with better talent then the rest the board. You can never go wrong with drafting rbs.

For one, it keeps the tread on them longer, for two it never allows them to demand massive contracts and three you can create packages for certain types of talents. It's good to have an all around guy, a speed guy, a receiving type, a short yardage and goal
    Line guy. Not only does it make the defense constantly have to pay attention, the easiest position to burn a tired defense with is a spring chicken RB.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  2. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,801
    This guy can really catch the ball and he reminds me of Bernard from cincy except a little bigger. He has great vision, has the ability to make people miss, but also can run with power. He was the most complete back in the draft
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,549
    Gio is a beast, that kid really surprised me on sundays.
  4. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $857
    Sankey aint scared to block and picks up the right rusher
  5. peterm211 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $287
    1200 combined yards and 7 combined td's is what I predict he'll get this season.
  6. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,640
  7. Mitch86 Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $287
    : Sankey's "competition" is special: Shonn Greene, Jackie Battle and Leon Washington wouldn't have been a great backfield four years ago, much less now.

lol^ but I think Sankey and Greene will be fine. Sankey seems like he has a good head on.his shoulders and will work hard. if Greene can get healthy he's a decent 2nd rb. McCluster will also be in the mix. I don't see a RB winning OROY these days. it would take one hell of a roookie season!
  8. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $11,270
    Lenwhale...LOL
  9. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,640
    Lenwhales fitter than you
  10. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $11,270
    Finished third in the state yesterday. Wonder what lenwhale is doing now?