Schwartz's Future

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanpride, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Two teams that are on my list... Bills' and Bears'. I know the Bears' just extented Smith's contract, but I also know that the Bears' G.M Jerry Angelo is not happy. The Chargers' are also a team that could be interested... The vision of bringing in Norv Turner to limit any change apparently is getting a second look.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

As usual I always wish dehr Schwartzie the best of luck in all job interviews.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

IMO the Ravens will be looking for a new HC next season.:ha:

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Haha, I agree... glad to see them suffering... hate it for McNair though

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I bet they ban him from the pay window

6. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Fire Schwartz and spread his salary among the defensive linemen !

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I was thinking the same thing watching this game.

8. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I love this!!! Last year anytime someone said the "the players" were the reason we sucked all you Schwartz nay-sayers blamed every loss and every blown defensive play on him. Now that we have the #2 defense in the NFL (#1 against the run) and you guys say it's the players! Very contradictive. Hey pot this is kettle!!! Ain't it funny how all the sudden we replace 6 starters and we are much better. There is no doubt that we are better on D primarily because of new personel just like we were crappy last year primarily because of our personel then. Like it or not, Shwartz is doing a very good job this year and he's part of the reason that we are winning.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wait. What? Last year we said the talent was there, his scheme just sucked. The talent is even better this year, and it's overcoming his scheme. (well, excluding when he tries to go in to prevent to give games away)

10. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Talent wasn't there last year, it is this year, now we're better. Pretty easy..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar