Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Schwenke returns to practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

Rookie center Brian Schwenke returned to the practice field on Saturday for the first time since the first week of training camp.

Schwenke, who’d been slowed with a hamstring injury, worked in individual drills. He’s hoping to play in Saturday’s preseason game against the Bengals.

“It feels great,’’ he said. “It’s much better than the training room.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News, Training Camp

Source: Titans Insider
  2. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    I can't wait to see what this kid can do.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    I really think he'll be the starter by the end of the season. I think Turner starts the year there though. Excited to see this kid. Just never put him at guard. Watching the senior bowl made me fear putting him there.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    He's the anti Amano. Amano was a good guard, but sucked at center. Shwenke is a good center, but sucks at guard.
  3. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,611
    Please Schwenke.. win the Center job. We can't have Rob Turner starting for us. :puke:
  4. TitanWilly Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $78
    This will be a great player and our star future center that I feel just needs to get on the field as soon as possible on that great offensive line of ours.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    You Got It...pal. schwenke.jpg
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    Im down to wait til we are absolutely certain he is ready. We have some tough games to start the season that are crucial if we have playoff hopes. Let him sit. If the coaches feel he is ready to start the season then I'm all for it. We really need at least 1 of those first 2 games though.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,603

... yet you're here assuming (strong emphasis on that word) that Schwenke is better than either Velasco and Turner?

Got news for you... he's not. Yet.
  6. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,494
    ive been wondering myself why everyone all over this dudes ballz jus cuz he "looks" like a center