Sean Jones To Visit Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 24, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Thats why he is called THE BOOM!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

How does he play his butt off when he is not on the field? He gives effort on special teams ( so did RUDY! does that mean the titans need to ink him?) Our special teams stunk last year in the return game and in coverage. Where are all of these great special teams plays this guy makes? I dont see them. The only team in the league that would put him on the 53man roster is the titans. The guy is not a reliable back up at safety, he cannot cover.........we can do better, but he seems to be a favorite of Fisher.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

^I think he was joking...

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

maybe Westbrook will be here next week

5. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

negative

6. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

Hes good for depth... He can be a baller at times and then next thing hes horrible. Up and down player but hell hes alot better then what we have at depth for safety. Idc if its another ex Eagle or not ( Ex Colts anyone?? Thornon, Harper, Scott, Gardener, ) he can play backup safety and at times come in and play on his own. Jones > Nickey playing defense, period.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Awesome. I will never be able to look at Nickey the same again. Even when I read or hear his name, I will instantly think "THE BOOM":ha:

It's so classic. THE BOOM!!!

8. jparker800

jparker800 Camp Fodder

Ok, well Jones chose Tampa Bay. :hmm: Can't blame him for wanting to go to a place where he has a chance to start. This is one of the most boring offseasons in recent Titans history

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar