Season Opener Countdown Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

correct me if im wrong but i believe it is 18 more days until the titans season opener????

[​IMG]

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

18 days is right and get that Peyton crap out of here. lol.

EDIT: Random but I JUST BEAT THE HIGH SCORE ON THAT FREAKING POOL GAME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Stop Bragging! I've only been here 6 Days. i've got 24 days until i can play those friggin games. they should make it like... 150 posts or something. or 200 posts instead of 30 posts and 30 days. ugh. i demand a recount!

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

what are you using to make those sigs????

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

my newest one? Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9. it took me a day to learn how to do each thing, but now the thing that takes the longest is going through the main player's first image and isolating him in a white background. the quaility was better but it got jacked after i had to resize it. i had it as a 600x200 instead of 400x150 so i got screwed.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

i just looked it up and it isn't listed. Apparently Jasc was acquired by Corel, so i'm not sure what name Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 is under now. My program still says Jasc.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well, ryan, make me a sick VY sig....NOW SOLDIER!!!

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

haha i've gotten better with my third. whipped this thing up in a good 20 minutes. :))

Edit:ugh. damn it all. only shows my sig every like fourth post i swear. :suspect:

Edit: Oh NOW it shows it. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar