SEC Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's pretty simple. Given how clearly fragile the ego's of yourself, DW, TitansErick, Ryudo that an SEC chant gets under your skin, we'll use it everytime.

Just to mess with you :)

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Oh come on, I'm not nearly as sensitive as the others.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I was screaming "LETS GO TEEEEEEBBBBBOOOOOWWWWWW" during our last home game at LP field. :brow:

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

You know, I've often wondered since coming to this site, did the SEC haters or fanboys come first? Like, was it the incessant whining of everyone not rooting for an SEC team that led people to root for the SEC as a whole, or did people just start rooting for the SEC as a whole once they started winning all the time, and as a result other people started whining about it?

Truth be told, before coming to this site I didn't even realize either class of person existed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titans Eternal

Excellent question. I would like to know the answer as well.

Alex make this quick pls.

6. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I will be serious now.

I honestly don't care about any conference. It's the same with the NFL. I just care about my team. Utes & Titans. Everyone else. Couldn't care less.
    I just got annoyed with alex and his kiddie insults to anyone who was not a fan of a team or of the conference of the SEC. He bashes anyone just because they are fans of a different team from another conference. It matters not if it's SEC or WAC. I can't stand the jags because of their fans. I'm starting to get that way about SEC because of people like ALEX when before I didn't give a ****e about anyone other than my Utes. I can't speak for others but the bickering got so wild I let myself get involved when I should not have since originally I had no feelings toward SEC or WAC or Pack-12 or anyone else. I do wish we could have a normal NCAA college football topic without getting into a big SEC bickering like everyone was 5 years old.

Can we have a normal NCAA topic without sounding like rednecks boating USA USA to some one not from the US making the whole world hate us? Or people of fans from other teams in other conferences not hate the SEC because of the fans?

To be brutally honest I don't care enough about football to get worked up over it. I come here because sometimes I'm taking a break from the forum I have been an admin at and friends with most the people there for 9 years. SO I just switch to this tab for a few min. That's the honest truth.

Maybe the others are jealous or just like to troll or like to get into it with Alex and others. I don't know.

7. Titans Eternal

Sec-sec-sec!

#1 conference power house

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Alex1939

The haters.

It really all started from the elitist attitude of the Big10 back in the day before there was a championship game. Now of course everyone wants to whine about it not being a real champion... hmm wonder if that's because the SEC wins almost every time? And I wonder how many championships throughout history would belong to an SEC team if the BCS had been in existence for the last 40 years?

9. Alex1939

[​IMG]

10. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Alex please stop. I'm not even messing around like before. Can we call it truce? Because I rather argue about things I care about. Like gaming.
    If other want to argue about conferences then fine. I'm just done with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar