Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Second pick: WR

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Mar 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,667
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    YESSSS! I love DeAndre, he's the man!!!!
  3. Dirk Diggler Starter

Moolah:
    $835
    Werner over Star, Warmack, Cooper, Rhodes, and Mingo?

:boo:
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    Warmack - Hopkins - Lemonier

I'd love those first 3 picks.
    ScotTitan high fives this.
  5. ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $902
    I love Hopkins in the 2nd, not sure if he is gonna make it though. That would be a great draft right there X.

If Hopkins is not there I really like what Robert Woods could do as a slot reciever for us. He is getting way over looked by most people, I've seen mocks recently with him lasring till our third pick.

Drean Draft
    1. Mingo DE
    2, Warford RG
    3. Woods WR
    3c Schweneke C
    4 Reddick ILB
    5. McGee CB
    6 Geathers DT
    7 BPA
    7 BPA
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    Not a big fan on Mingo, my 3 favorite DEs are: Tank, Ansah, and Lemioner.
  7. ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $902
    Mingo, he's just sooo fast and has all the athleticism to be a top player. He has apparantly looked great at the LSU proday as well.

This might sound weird for us but there has been a few things happen this offseason which I think allows us to take a bit of a gamble at 10.

1) We have been generously givin 3 extra draft picks, this gives us fleixibilty.
    2) We have had a fantastic Free agency. Signing the top Guard in FA and a SS like Pollard is about as good as you could hope for.Hill, Walker and Greene are fantastic additions as well.

We are now looking for a BPA. Best 'Playmaker' available. Star is the only player in this category who has a higher ceiling than Mingo, I think someone will take him before us though.

Mingo is a gamble for us for sure. I dont like his size at all, but he does set the edge pretty well in the run game. With the size we have added in FA we should be concentrating on adding another pass rusher, and IMO Mingo is the top guy in the draft for that.We can get good WR and G in rounds 2 and 3.

Think we should roll the dice on Mingo. His name is starting to show up in alot of Mocks for us.
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    Mingos frame just scares me. 240 43 DEs don't work out very often, sure he's fast... but in the NFL all they'd have to do is have the TE chip him, and the OT will push him back every time. They did that in college even and it worked with great success.

I'd much rather pickup Tank Carradine, but IDK if we can risk waiting to our 2nd for him.
  9. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,495
    That would be about as good as a 2nd round pick could get.

High grade, multi sport athlete, and honestly fills a need not many agree with, but I do.

I'd be thrilled with that pick.
    ScotTitan high fives this.
  10. ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $902
    It scares me too dude, but I'd really like a playmaker. Mingo has the x-factor I think. Mingo is smart, he knows how to read the chip and has the athleticism to deal with it. If Star isnt there at 10, I'm still going with Mingo.

BTW, I love Carradine at 39 if it happens.
    Hopkins has All-star written all over him, he be awesome here.

3 weeks to go.