Seeing how long this will take to get moved to smack...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Jun 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Tennessee Two-Step

The 2006 season will represent step one of a two step process that will propel the Tennessee Titans to the basement of the NFL. Step One will involve the firing of Jeff Fisher and Norm Chow, while Step Two will see them wallowing away in frustration and controversy over new quarterback Vince Young until GM Floyd Reese is finally fired along with the next coaching staff.

Rest of article here

Be sure to check it out. It's really rich. It's near the bottom of the page.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What a bunch of morons.

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I saw this the other day. I felt like jumping through my monitor and beating the crap out of this guy. All he did was string a bunch of assumptions and rumors into an article. This guy needs to be :chairwack

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Article continued .....

Vince Young goes to Miami as a receiver. Canada in yet another power play and angry over the move teams with France and takes Europe. World War III starts with China and the USA teaming to over throw the French army "Nous ne rendrons pas cette fois" (We will not surrender, this time).

After the fall of the French Army an asteroid hell bent on destroying Ben Aflac teams with the remaining Canadian Super Powers. Replacing the world leaders with robots who eventually overthrow the the human race. All because the Titans drafted Vince Young.

I wonder if Nostradamus has the winning lottery numbers too?

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Haters!!!

I thought it was kind of funny.
    Just sounds like something I would write...
    and I'm a freakin' moron...

so what's the big deal?

Here... this will move it to smack...

man that Vince Young is stupid.

how stupid is he?

Vince Young is so stupid he locked himself
    in a bathroom and peed his pants!

uh oh... call the SMACK POLICE! :whoop:

[​IMG]
    B U S T E D

6. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

:lol: :whoop: :lol:
    That is some funny stuff. You can't forget about bringing back Anderson again because Bironas gets hurt in pre-season and misses the entire year. (Which happens in the second consecutive year again and eventually leads to us cutting him) Oh, wait... that already played out once... me thinks. :brow:

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

That pic is so obviously faked. Everyone knows a real Stormtrooper would absolutely destroy some farmer tanned, beer gutted security guard wannabe with nothing but handcuffs and a baton and some walkie talkies on him. Stormtroopers are BORN with like +5 dexterity automatically. Barney Fife there? Probably like -100 dexterity.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    picture is worth 1000 words.
    I'll do the counting.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and I thought Starkiller was a geek. :ha:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Good Lord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar