Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Shonn Greene Injury Update

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Sep 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,612
    I'm really interested in knowing when Shonn Greene will be ready to play once again.I think we really need him in the backfield and not on the sideline.Jackie Battle is good but if we had Greene our rushing game should get even better.In the first game against Pittsburgh our rushing attack looked awesome with Greene,Battle and C.J. all carrying the ball along the way.Greene looked great until he got banged up and left the game and hasn't played since.I think our rushing game works best when C.J. splits the carries.With all three backs sharing the load and the offensive line doing its part we can move the ball.I definitely think our offense is better if Greene is part of the workload.Battle is good but there is a reason Greene is second on the depth chart behind C.J. The bottom line is we need Greene in there helping our powerful and bruising rushing game.I definitely saw a difference in the rushing game when Greene was no longer a part of the process.

Attached Files:

1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,564
    Greene needs to get back
    mike75 high fives this.
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    Battle is playing to the product of our offense. Teams know when Battle is in, it will be a run. The same will go for Greene when he comes back.

Let's for once just throw a defense off when they get in the game.
    Dman and Big Time Titan high five this.
  3. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,468
    Why? I doubt Greene would have dumptrucked Manning like mother****ing Jackie Battle did today.

Battle does his thing. Greene would be called to run up the middle just like every other RB we have because our coaches are clueless.
  4. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,468
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    $350 moolah to the person who gets me a good gif of that Battle Truck run from the side.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,486
    Battle is a damn hoss, and I don't ever use that word.
    SawdustMan high fives this.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

would be a perfect time to throw a play action pass in there!
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,167
    I imagine JCBRAVE's greedy @$$ will get right on it.
    Anthony4Titans and Titans Eternal high five this.
  8. Maker_84 Starter

Moolah:
    $4,250
    having Shonn Green might have been a difference between a W and L today. He's definitely a better runner than battle. Faster and just as powerful that reads the hole better
    titansfan89 high fives this.