Should the NFL Go To A Lottery Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Architect, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Lottery drafts are stupid. I think the NFL should go to fantasy drafts. Every year, every player is draftable. No contracts. You get paid based on what draft pick you are. No holdout, no arguing over money, and every year is a contract year.

2. RealestWhiteBoy

Kris Brown misses a 30-something yard game winner vs Titans by kicking the ball wide left by 20+ yards to secure the #1 overall pick and get Mario Williams? hahaha

3. RealestWhiteBoy

Also, I would like the trade system to be tweeked to include the rights to trade playoff spots. I make the playoffs, I can trade my seed to a team that didn't make the cut for players, coaches, or even cash. That's a good idea, too.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

That would go against everything that professional sports stand for.

5. RealestWhiteBoy

Also, there should be a "Money in the Bank" tournament for those who don't make the playoffs. Whoever wins that tournament, wins the right to play in the Super Bowl at any time. Say we win that tournament and the Pats win the Super Bowl. The following year, we wait til they win a tough, long, injury-prone game on the road on Sunday night, and decide to cash in
    on our Money in the Bank on Monday afternoon. Then, that means we are technically the Super Bowl Champs of the previous year! Imagine how exciting and unpredictable it would make the sport! It would be the biggest innovation since the forward pass.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

And I walked right into it... well played sir.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Stupidest thing I've read all day. And I spent a good portion of the day on twitter.

Congratulations.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It helped my bulls get the franchise player. So i like.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, and if even if that was the case it didn't work out for the Texans. Losing games for an unproven player, especially in a sport where more times than not ONE guy won't make the entire team significantly better, is just stupid.

10. RealestWhiteBoy

I think it's a decent idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar