Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rumor Should the Titans Reach Out To Freeman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bryan Randal, Oct 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097
    I wouldn't be suprised if the bills signed him today. Tuel looks like a fool last night and who knows how long manuel is out for
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,062
    Around here that is never far away
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,062
    Tuel, in his defense, was meant to be the third string. Their second string, Kolb, was injured in the pre-season.
    Dman high fives this.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097

true, completely forgot about that but that should make the bills even more aggressive to get freeman imo.
    The Hammer high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    Buffalo,Cleveland or Oakland is where i think he could land.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097

oak is gonna stick with pryor, he will be good for them in time, good fit, good system. bills need him now depending on manuels injury
  6. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    Munch had a first hand view of how bad David Carr was when he was at HOU. I don't think it was all Carr's fault by any means but the guy is forever ruined.
  7. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,587
    Carr can probably throw better than Rusty. Heck, you could probably find some dude throwing a football in the parking lot pre-game who can throw better than Rusty.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Why dost thou speaketh of the Rifle with such blasphemy? He shall smite thee.
    J Falk high fives this.
  8. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097
    Manuel has a LCL sprain, be out a few weeks, I bet bills get freeman. I also think Cleveland is stupid for not wanting this guy, he is not great but he is better than weeden imo