Sick of all our negative fans!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DelawareTitan, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Just to clear something up ahead of time, they'll have Campbell and Portis to begin with, but Portis can't stay healthy anymore. But no, that's a pretty bad combination.

We could throw our next five drafts at the Colts, and they wouldn't let go of Peyton Manning. He's an exceptional player. He has made that team what it is. They get a good effort with a patchwork defense pretty much every season, but Manning even has an effect on that most of the time. You're not likely to ever see a player of Manning's caliber in free agency.

2. hoheff78

hoheff78 Camp Fodder

they need to pay cj now b4 he ends up costing us more or even possibly leave us for another team

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You're right about that, but once in a blue moon when that player does come along the Washington Redskins are there to sign them. Haynesworth could be a defensive Peyton Manning if he wanted too. If he was determined to, Big Al could erase Manning all together. He's just not making the most of what he's got. Peyton grew up wanting to be a legend. Haynesworth grew up a kid just living day to day like most kids. I'm pretty sure when Peyton could still wear fitted hats as a baby he had his life mapped out. When it's like that, it's easy to follow a path to be rice and great. Peyton knows if he puts in work today, he'll reap the benefits tomorrow. If Big Al could understand that for himself, he could be amazing and scary. I'd give him his 100 million to come back and make 2008 happen again.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No-one understands Fat Albert the way JC Brave does..
    sniff..

5. JCBRAVE

He will leave if we don't pay him, that's for sure. So we better win it in the next year or two. Right now he's using that 2K yard season as leverage to bluff with. He needs to get resigned ASAP, because minus him we're nothing honestly.

6. JCBRAVE

LOL I don't even like his big dumb square head. I just know he could be the best player ever if he wanted to. But since his motives are all fudged up, he probably wont be.

You better listen, I have more gameroom cash than you do:p. So that means I have to know what I'm talking about.:beerbang:

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Yeah, but Cruds has been high-fived a lot more than you. That means people actually want to listen to him.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

But I have more High-5's which means more people love me.... :cool2:

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

damn, you're fast!

10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Well, I didn't expect you to pat yourself on the back so quickly...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar