1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Sit Britt? Oops.

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by Broken Record, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Honestly starting britt would have been a dumb move...yeah he had a monster game, but you have to play the percentages in Fantasy...
  2. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

I started him.

50 points.
  3. rwysman

rwysman Tampa Titan

i played nate washington 3 weeks in a row hoping he would do something and i finally sit him for britt and britt blows up. guess i know who im playing from now on. :)
  4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Britt was on my bench too.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Yep I'm another one that made this same mistake. But honestly, who could have thought he'd play the way he did...
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

lol at this. my fantasy match was a razor thin decision. it came down to Peterson vs. Harvin on Sunday Night... statistical dead heat for most of the Packers/Vikes game... my opponent had Britt on his bench. I had a few points on my bench but nothing like that! I did manage to squeak out with the win and improve to 4-3.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.