Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

So a quick recap of SEC football within the past few weeks...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Aug 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,176
    this is true, after the michigan hit he went to a consensus overall #1 pick in the media and the top Heisman favorite which is just absurd. Clowney is really good but the guy had like Jarvis Jones stats last year, that is neither #1 pick or heisman favorite worthy
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833

Jarvis Jones stats are awesome! What football league do you watch? Anybody with more than 10 sacks and 20 TFL is a hell of a player.

Clowney single handed beat Clemson and Michigan. What else would a person need to know?
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Agree and disagree. The hype machine is definitely in full affect, he didn't really have a great game outside of the Clemson game last year but he still managed like 14 sacks total. He's still the top DE in the draft class and going top 5 but he's not a heisman guy. Oh and he can start in the NFL tomorrow.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    oh god they learned how to use apps
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,938
    The Clowney hype has gotten out of control. I was watching ESPNU on Thursday for the pregame and after seeing the "Clowney Nightmare" clip for the fourth time I switched over to ESPN to SEE THE SAME THING AT THE VERY SAME POINT IN THE VIDEO.

It was like when Cam Newton got drafted. I was so tired of hearing about Cam Newton on ESPN i switched over to NFLN only to hear Mike Mayock talk about Newton instead of Mel Kiper. Unbelievable.
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    I flipped on First Take for like the first time in months last week and guess what they were talking about. Yeah Tebow. It's getting ridiculous.
    Anthony4Titans high fives this.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,938
    ALL HE DOES IS WIN!
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $88
    Its a money making scheme, anytime they can hype up a prospect they will. Must have died after last year.
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,433

He could start in the NFL tomorrow. He'd get tossed around like a b*tch if he did though.

He'd over pursue every down and be worthless.
  10. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833

Clueless.