So a quick recap of SEC football within the past few weeks...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

this is true, after the michigan hit he went to a consensus overall #1 pick in the media and the top Heisman favorite which is just absurd. Clowney is really good but the guy had like Jarvis Jones stats last year, that is neither #1 pick or heisman favorite worthy

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Jarvis Jones stats are awesome! What football league do you watch? Anybody with more than 10 sacks and 20 TFL is a hell of a player.

Clowney single handed beat Clemson and Michigan. What else would a person need to know?

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Agree and disagree. The hype machine is definitely in full affect, he didn't really have a great game outside of the Clemson game last year but he still managed like 14 sacks total. He's still the top DE in the draft class and going top 5 but he's not a heisman guy. Oh and he can start in the NFL tomorrow.

4. The Playmaker

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Clowney hype has gotten out of control. I was watching ESPNU on Thursday for the pregame and after seeing the "Clowney Nightmare" clip for the fourth time I switched over to ESPN to SEE THE SAME THING AT THE VERY SAME POINT IN THE VIDEO.

It was like when Cam Newton got drafted. I was so tired of hearing about Cam Newton on ESPN i switched over to NFLN only to hear Mike Mayock talk about Newton instead of Mel Kiper. Unbelievable.

6. The Playmaker

I flipped on First Take for like the first time in months last week and guess what they were talking about. Yeah Tebow. It's getting ridiculous.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ALL HE DOES IS WIN!

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Its a money making scheme, anytime they can hype up a prospect they will. Must have died after last year.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He could start in the NFL tomorrow. He'd get tossed around like a b*tch if he did though.

He'd over pursue every down and be worthless.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Clueless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar