so CJ's Attitude

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SacredTitan16, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

NOT invited too any of 'the Diva's swarays

2. HonestABE

HonestABE Practice Squad

S
    Sometimes the truth hurts.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Have you seen the Texans thread lately?

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Thanks for the heads up. I will delete it myself. I can understand the raitonal. I probably took it a little too far with the links about European soccer.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Don't take my high-five away or I'll throw a banana at you

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I high fived you to make up for it. I should be careful not to post on political forums while I am posting here lol.

7. SacredTitan16

SacredTitan16 Starter

that was the interview im talking about. he just didnt sound like he want to be here anymore, and that kinda upsets me cuz he is a great player.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You guys know you can discuss racism in Taboo and 'basically' do what you want.

The reason racism is not allowed in here because EVERYONE can see it and it represents the site.* Plus not everyone wants to see that garbage, because of course, it is offensive and not everyone agrees with it. I consider being a racist up there with murders, thieves, and liars and use the word very carefully.

If you really want to discuss racism, and other touchy subjects, ask TJ to give you access to Taboo. Be warned though, it is a deep dark place where Titans Eternal runs around without his leash.

*I am not a spokesman for the website, this is just what I think.

9. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Apparently the guy actually wants to win, I would expect nothing else. I wish our owner and front office felt the same way.

10. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Who care how he acts off the field. He is great. Never gets hurt and has a strong will to win. He has the potential to be top 3 every year. pay him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar