So...How about that Michael Turner?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Mike Reinfeldt? Anyone? I'm going to get bashed for being "negative", but when I say half this board would be better GMs than the one we have - I'm not exaggerating.

Where are the naysayers? Let me guess - "he played a crappy defense"? Regardless - 200 yards is impressive vs anyone, and this guys is obviously the starter material that many of us wanted replacing Lendale White.
    But we slept. As usual.

2. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

idk, but Chris Johnson looks pretty good.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I don't really get your intent. Excellent, excellent performance against an absolute lousy defense. I was quite satisfied, even excited, to see our run game come to life against an elite defense. Chris Johnson looked excellent out there. But I'm sure we all enjoy hearing how MR messed up royally by passing on Turner.

4. Deuce Wayne

It's simple: Replace Lendale with Turner.

then go take a cold shower after thinking about it.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

What pick would we have lost again? Was it a first or second?

6. Deuce Wayne

He became a free agent if I recall correctly. ATL got him for 35mill...15 guaranteed.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You also wanted Donte Stallworth...want to start a thread on that? :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Hmm. Well, we missed out. But I'm satisfied with what we have so far.

9. Deuce Wayne

Uh...I think 99% of Titans fans would STILL take Stallworth over any WR on our team. Even though I wasn't very high on Stallworth.

He had 697 yards last year as the THIRD option on the team. Think before you post, gunny.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol and he was released AGAIN. Hasn't had a catch yet. AGAIN. And he's not good which is proven time and time again.

You want to brag about how you'd be a 'good' GM because you get lucky once in a while, deal with all the bullcrap you'd fail on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar