Some Bold Statements By Yours Truly

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 31, 2013.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

19/f/cali
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

You'd be popular on chat roulette
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

:biglaugh:
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

You raise a good point. He's still overpaid
  5. Pattys-BS-TLK

Pattys-BS-TLK Camp Fodder

Got this funny feeling Munch and company will take a chance on the honey badger...not the greatest idea due to lack of good judgement off the field but since when has that stopped our front office. Chew on it...
  6. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

I love it when a thread goes from calling each other gay and making jokes about soliciting minors online back to football without anyone missing a beat.
  7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

The age of consent is 17 here in Texas! I don't trust Amano in the starting line up, no matter what position.

Welcome to gotitans.com
  8. Danimal

Danimal Starter

You forgot. Cenderick Marks and Leroy Harris with both recieve large contract extension because Munch feels they are heading in the right direction . . .
  9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Starter

Disagree with 1, 2 and 4... you're right on with 3 and 5 though.

Star is not going to fall to 10, you can bet the farm on that. No other DT's worth taking top 10 any way you cut it.

You're partially right with 2, you just have the wrong guy. Amano will stay and compete for a starting guard spot; not that I agree with that he's just a better guard than Harris. The guy getting cut is Leroy Harris, and thank god for that. Amano is actually not a bad guard the dude just can't play center.

As far as McCarthy goes, this is splitting hairs but I don't see injuries like the high ankle sprain happening again, but his concussions are what is scaring me. I can foresee him becoming a sort of Javid Best, and that would blow.

Babs should be cut and Locker will be a franchise QB.
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

I hope you are right about number 4. Would be good to get a full year out of McCarthy. Here are mine:
    1. Kenny Britt is not arrested this offseason. He does however get out of shape and ends up cut at the end of training camp.
    2. Akeem Ayers makes the pro bowl
    3. Titans will make the playoffs and challenge for first place in the weak AFC South after upgrading the interior OL and secondary. Both Houston and the "feel good" Colts will regress. The Titans will then get hammered in the first round of said playoffs.
    4. Titans will keep Matt Hasselbeck and be happy they did when Locker misses a few games