Some Info on that Pacman/Big Al confrontation....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

The reason Adam Jones is suspended is that he pulls immature stunts like this in the first place.
    It would serve him right if his suspension was extended or made permanent because of this.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Who knows what happened? Nobody except Haynesworth and he has said he fell over a stool.

Save all the castigations on Pac until there is something more than speculation.

Some of you folks are so bent on having Pac out of here for non-football reasons it is ridiculous. It is like you smell blood in the water and you are moving in for the kill on the guy. Many of you would cut off your nose to spite your face. This team needs Pac's skills. Has he turned the corner or is this just another indicator he'll never change? I don't know but it is all speculative at this point and not relative to anything important with the team.

The incident is EVERY bit as much a poor indicator of Haynesworth as it is Pac. Let's throw both of them off the team.

Even discussing this stupid-A story feeds the media what they need and the controversy does nothing to help the Titans. It only helps the media sell ads. Wise up people.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:whoop:

Oh no we are feeding the media!

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The media needs to diet.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

Heyeeeellll Yayah!

That Punkman is a peez of sheeyat!

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

my bad...American law is pretty complicted..confusing...

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you finally got something right:grrhee:

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

he looks familiar

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I can't comprehend how someone can literally keep making the same mistakes though. With Adam Jones being suspended he still keeps doing very very dumb sh$T. From going to a strip club before meeting with the commish to driving with no insurance to joining TNA wrestling and now this. Normally alot of those would be fine but not when you are looking to be re-instated and are trying to look good.

a) Stay away from strip clubs, bars, nightclubs and anything else that involves booze and women. He lost the right to enjoy going out like everyone else and should try to lay low.

b) Keep busy in a good way. Be active in the community, charity or something.

c) Do not join another organization against the Titans wishes. The wrestling bit really made me shake my head. This was the best idea for the season away from football.

d) Do not give the Titans more of a reason to get rid of you. Nothing helps this better than by getting into an altercation with another teammate who is active.

I am a huge supporter of Pac's. I have always shrugged the stuff he does off but when does it stop. I honestly cannot understand how someone can KEEP making the same mistakes over and over and over and over. Whats wrong with keeping a low profile. I believe we need his talents on the field but now after all this I can't see how Fisher could keep him.

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Just a guess but I would imagine that either of them knew the other was going to be there ... much less wanted to talk to one another unlessed pushed into it. Seems kinda odd to me .. the media is making it out like they planned this ... just does not sit right... :suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar