Sounds Like the Titans may cut VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

USC fan against VY huge surprise. His players respect him? Really? I think VY showed that that was not the case today, although KC probably respects him....Donnie Nickey too! His assistant coaches respect him? Haven't him and Heimerdinger gotten in some pretty heated arguments in the past because Fisher's idea of a good offense consists of 3 and outs. At this point I'd rather take anyone over Fish, we just lost to the Dolphins, Redskins and a depleted Chargers team, all in the same way with no adjustments. If you don't think we need a coaching change you need to start actually watching the Titans play.

Not to mention we still have our better talent on the bench while doofus' like Bo Scaife and Justin Gage are still starting.

I'm fine if VY and Fish go, but if it's just VY this team is going nowhere.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm with you on that. When we played in Houston on MNF last year, you'd a thought that Gruden was angling for a chance in TN. He kept saying how great it would be to coach Vince and CJ.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

That's the crux of it to me... I'm embarrassed by Vince's locker room tantrum, but I also think he was justified in feeling that way. At the end of the day I'm more tired of Fisher's dubious personnel decisions followed by misleading spin than I am of Vince's frustration with it.

Vince deserves to be suspended for his actions, not cut yet. You cut a player for serious things like repeated legal issues, terrible play on-field, or impossibly high standards for post-game BBQ.

Vince's antics have lost us far fewer games than Fisher's inability/refusal to properly judge talent. Fish has worn out my patience, Vince is only beginning to.

5. drawingguy

drawingguy Camp Fodder

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

But this should tell you which one is closer to the door:

Translation: Bud wants both... but if Fisher draws the line he's going to find himself on the wrong side of it.

8. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

After just hearing from Adam Sheffler on NFL live about how young tells him about how he always throws his equipment into the stands, and how he gave his jersy to like the daughter of a management official, i am very annoyed. fisher was just trying to embaarrass him.

9. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

That is just ridiculous!
    Smarting off to your coach in front of the entire team as you walk out.....
    That is trying to embarass someone.

VY is like a step-child trying to get Mom to side with him against the step dad.
    Seems to have worked at this point.

10. drawingguy

drawingguy Camp Fodder

Yep, and many just lap it up...:sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar