Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Sounds looking elsewhere to play ?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Puck, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Not too many high schools have parks which seat a few thousand.
  1. dg1979us Starter

Moolah:
    $2,121
    Memphis is triple A.

I have read that if the city finds the sounds in default, they could let the developer go ahead and build the stadium, and then try to bring in a new team to play there.
  2. dg1979us Starter

Moolah:
    $2,121
    Not to mention, I doubt a major league team wants its million dollar prospects having to use high school facilities.
  3. Scotty35 Guest

The Sounds would be better off if they built a stadium down South like in Franklin. i know the Mayor would not mind.
  4. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103

that is not what it says
    Streuver Bro.s really wants nothing to do with the ballpark anyway

there interest is in the Condo /Hotel / Retail development surrounding the park. Now, they've got a few more acres to build on.

building a ballpark to try and lure a minor league affiliate would be a bad business decision, .... unless they were trying to lure an MLB team here, and that's not the case
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    Yeah that stadium is a site to see. That the Lookouts (Reds) Stadium I believe. I know there's another stadium by that skate park, maybe they moved..
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,435
    I know. Is there a need to seat a few thousand for a minor league game? I couldn't imagine more than 200 people showing up to those per game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.