Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Speaking of Jumbotrons

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Don, Dec 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. coltman18 Guest

Just be glad that your stadium isn't built like Fenway.

[IMG]
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,370
    :ha:

I wonder how much those seats cost.
  2. titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Red Sox fans are crazy, I am sure it is worth quite a bit.

Seattle's stadium is amazing, our jumbotron sucks, it really seems like the Titans are stuck in the '98 and '99's.
  3. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I'd just assume build a decent (not overly expensive) AAA baseball park. Greer is a disgrace.
  4. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    I agree, build but don't overspend. We really need another AAA park and considering the ball games would bring people downtown during a part of the year when there is no football or hockey it would be a good deal for the city IMO. It certainly would look better than that ugly clump of ground that is there now.
  5. Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Moolah:
    $0
    Is there any chance Nashville will get a pro baseball team some time in the future?
  6. Hellblitzer Guest

not if we build just a AAA baseball park, were going to have to come out of pocket more money to make it MLB adaptable. Honestly I dont think the property will make an ideal MLB park, there is just not enough of it.
  7. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Not any time soon. Nashville can't possibly support a MLB team. Hell Miami can't even adequately support a MLB team.

Spending extra money on a AAA stadium that is expandable into a MLB park is a massive waste of money. By the time (if ever) Nashville became a viable MLB city, we'd need a new stadium all over again...
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,472
    Must...not...post...about...civics....and....baseball.... :grrr:
  8. TouchDown29 Guest

I agree. Our scoreboards are garbage. Everyone else has the wide screen look and we have some crappy square thing. Come on now everyone knows theres no such thing as square tvs anymore. We need a wide screen. I will agree to spend some of my tax dollars on a new scoreboard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.