Breaking News Spiderman is joining the MCU

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by XO, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

WE OUTCHEEEEEAAAAAAAAA

[​IMG]

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Then he'll go back to his Sony movie home, and continue to be featured in more bad movies.

I've seen enough Spider-Man for a lifetime, in the past 15 years. Ready for a break. Maybe I'll start to miss him circa 2025 or so. It's gonna be awhile.

The rumor of having most of the avengers, GotG, Spider-Man, panther, quicksilver/witch, ant man, and the whole crew...sounds like a logjam.

Sounds more like the marvel side of a new marvel vs capcom game, than a movie I'd be excited about.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

It sounds like Marvel went "WAAAAAAHHH!! We want Spidey back because Civil War!..." and Sony said, "sure we'll rent him out but it's gonna cost ya and we want him returned home by 11 pm!"

What Sony SHOULD have said was "Take him back! please! We can't do ANYTHING right with him!!"
    and Marvel picks up right after Alfred Molina's Doc Oc drowns in SM2 and as if TASM never happened.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well Sony going to the table is to do it shows more about how much Spider-man isn't making for them.

Marvel is now going to assist with the Sony Spider-man movies.

It's win-win for the fans.

But, it's worth remembering, Sony were open to having Oscorp Tower in the Avengers so they seem to have a pretty good relationship with Marvel. Unlike Fox.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

YES! MORE SUPERHERO MOVIES! JUST WHAT WE NEEDED!

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

I hope this is the cameo we get for Stark and Cap recruiting him for the Avengers.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. Gridiron Gun

Gridiron Gun Starter

Yes, we do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar