SS Jonathan Cyprien

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think this draft is pretty deep with 1 tech DTs...Star, Jenkins, Hankins, Jesse Williams, Brandon Williams, Kwame Geathers, Montori Hughes...

I think Star and Jenkins are 1st rnders for sure. Hankins and the Williams are 2nd rnders, while Geathers and Hughes are 3rd-4th rnders.

We need a starting safety in FA. We can't wait for the draft and then be forced into reaching for a guy if a run on safeties happens.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd love Geathers with our 3rd comp (if we get one). He's a monstar (like on Space Jam).

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

B Williams showed much better three tech maneuvers at the practices. Lateral movement. Built low to the ground. Not sure he's large enough.

4. Clark

I like geathers as a 3rd comp too. He wouldn't be a big time player for us, but his size would help in the middle. He gets pushed around a little too much when they get under him, has to play lower. Flashes some good bull rush at times tho.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

We definitely need to look at SS at some point in the draft but just not sure how early. This Cyprien sounds like a good player. I'd like to see us go after a SS in FA. Laron Landry would be my first choice.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We all know Babs is slow, misses tackles, and can no longer cover, so SS is a definite need for us, I'd say we need to get our new SS by the 4th round if we're going to field a solid D in 2013.

7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

B. Williams weighed in at 341lbs at least from what I saw posted online. I think that is big enough. I think he is the perfect type of guy. A low to the ground plugger who can also penetrate when needed. His college stats for TFL is amazing. I honestly won't be surprised if he doesn't work his way into the 1st rnd. I read that he was working his tail off running back to get in line after doing his reps and really impressed the scouts.

8. Clark

He didn't look that big! Wow right on. That's crazy. He definitely impressed but I'd have liked to see some bull rush and vertical push from him. Everything I saw was lateral and really fast. That's why I didn't expect him to be 341....

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I checked the senior bowl official weigh in site and 341lbs it was. I expected him to be around 320lbs, but when you are that big what is 20lbs.

It really seems to me that a decent DT and OG will be available in the 2nd rnd for us. I think the interior OL depth will extend into the mid rnds.

10. Clark

Yea. Some good options going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar