Post-Game Thread Steelers 40, Titans 17

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

Check i agree ... coaching and qb play on this team is to change or we in trouble

2. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

stupid coaches have forces him to stay in pocket and not run ...i dont understand ..only time he runs now are on called runs when play breaks down or wr isnt open he doesnt run much he will try to force it in there

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I've come to terms with this game. What are we going to do at 1 on Sunday, though?

4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i finally get to watch nfl redzone at 1pm on a sunday

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I don't think that's true. His TD run wasn't planned/designed. he just didn't run on the second INT and made a bad throw when he should have run.

The first INT was all bad throw. The continued effort to convert 3rd and longs doesn't help, but that's never an excuse to throw the ball into coverage or in this case, I don't know what happened, the ball just sailed.

6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

ignore them, this is how it is every week here after a loss. the world ends when we lose to a good(great?) team on the road on a short week.

they've completely forgotten how well marcus has played recently and are now ready to bench him lol

7. Titan Bill

Titan Bill Titan Branded 4 Life Tip Jar Donor

So many issues after this game:

When a number of your teams successes come from broken plays (including a td run) that should tell you that the playcalling is garbage. What the hell was that 3 receivers blocking into the line play? Even the announcers laughed at that one.

The Steelers abandoned the run and lit up our secondary. Smart move by them and makes me jealous.

Bounces did not go our way, fumble by Brown back to Steelers for example.

Still no one misses a fg against the Titans this year, may seem small but adds up.

Marcus had a bad game and looked panicked to me. Took bad sacks, and even when not throwing an int lost confidence, for example short arming easy pass to Walker after a near int the play before. Haters gonna hate, but hard to argue with them after this one.

Most depressing of all is that I believe this team has a ton of talent and that alone will win games. But this coaching (on both sides) is preschool flag. Unfortunately the talent will keep them their jobs and another generation of Titans fans will suffer through a decade of mediocracy.........

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

What world do you live on?

9. iQon

iQon Starter

I know that we still technically "control our destiny", but when I see the Jags play the Browns this Sunday... :facepalm:

Gonna be a nerve wrecking 6 week stretch.

10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

It's hard. Been a fan since I was like 7 years old back in 1998 and the past decade has just felt like nothing more than wasted time, money and energy for a team whose state I'm not even from. You become emotionally attached some how and they just seem like an organization concerned with nothing more than pinching pennies and making money. I truly don't believe they care more about winning then they do about money and therefore find it pointless to continue pouring money, time and energy into a product that does nothing but support the same people who dgaf.

There is a reason this fan base is probably the smallest or bottom three of the league. You can't retain disgruntled fans forever when they never get a return on their investment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar