Stephen Tulloch Pre-Draft Interview

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by User Name, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

2. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

I'm on the bandwagon

Tulloch had 15 tackles, five tackles for loss, and three sacks in his final Bowl game. LAWD ALL MIGHTY!!!!!!

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Wow..good stuff..how much is the ticket for the Tulloch bandwagon? I'm on. Is he inside or outside?

4. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

Tickets are FREE playa!!!!!!!!!

From what I've read he says he can play all 3 LB spots. Fish said he will play MLB for us though.

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Good stuff...

6. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this kid will be our starting MLB next season.

7. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

I still like Sirmon. If he can come back to speed he plays smart especialy against Manning. But he may be gone. I do however like what I see from Tullock. I am certainly glad it is pronounced the way it is and does not in fact rhyme with Bullock.

8. Trey

Trey Guest

A little cocky isn't he?

9. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

I like that personally. Still nowhere close to Bulluck cocky though:))

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

No doubt. I especially liked the part where he was asked where he could improve. He basically said he didn't have any weaknesses except his height and he can't do anything about his height. He sounded like Ali before a fight. I AM THE GREATEST, NOBODY CAN STOP ME. I'M THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOORLD!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar