Stern desperately trying to get the Lakers in the playoffs.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Yeah, tons of corruption in darts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I played baseball for 8 years, and even I hate it.

Loved playing it... hate watching it. Unbearable. I've been to three MLB games, and that's probably three too many. Mets @ Orioles back in like 2001, Giants @ Reds in 2009, and Royals @ Angels in 2012 a year ago today.

Only one I had to pay for was the Angels game. Luckily it was only like $17, but after I started dying of hunger and thirst, I spent another $10. When the 7th inning stretch comes around, I'm just wishing the game was over and would rather be in bed.

I'll probably never go again unless it's free or I'm just rich and bored.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The only way I can watch baseball is by being in the stands. I get bored to death watching it on tv.

4. The Hammer

Yeah, beer does help a lot

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I just think it's easier to keep up with the action when something happens. Half the time on tv they're slow to get to the right camera and the guy is already out or safe and you have to wait for the replay.

Like I'm paying for beer at a sporting event. The hell do I look like, someone who has a real job?!

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I actually love going to baseball games but watching on TV is hard for me to do unless 1. my team is on 2. I'm busy doing something else and it's just background noise and 3. postseason

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The only time I recall ever enjoying a game on TV was game 6 of the Cardinals/Rangers World Series a couple years ago. I'm sure most of you know (even those who hate baseball)...

It was the bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, full count, and Rangers were leading by 2, I believe. A strike or an out of any sorts ends the game and the Rangers win their first World Series. Cards hit a line drive to the outfield, and tie it up. Game goes to extra innings. Rangers immediately take another 2 run lead, I believe... Cardinals basically do the same thing again and go on to win that game. They then win game 7 and take home another World Series.

Also remember seeing the Steve Bartman incident live on TV when I was watching the game with my grandpa.

If baseball was always like this, I'd be watching a lot more.

8. The Hammer

So is Stern worse than:

[​IMG]

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Stern is definitely worse than Goodell.

NBA is def. rigged but when you get games like the Bulls/Heat the other day, can't help but be a fan.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You're right. Probably would have the best record in the NBA... kinda like he had with Cleveland.

You catch Shaq also noting how Dwigh Howard sucks tonight?...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar