Tailgating for the Texan's game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Unfortunatetly, the Titan 4-Runner Caravan won't be in attendance this Sunday.

It will be strange missing a game, so you all need to step up your game and make up for my voice not being there in the South Endzone! :yes:

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hope everything is ok. Won't be the same without my pre game march north.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

just fwd me those tix in email... I will be glad to use your seats...

as for my trio of tix... free tix anyone?

seriously... send me the tix. I hate listening to my wife complain about walking the 3/4 mile up that ramp.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Alternate plans, anyone?

I caught some sort of crud up the mountains earlier this week so not sure if I can make it anyway. But I'm a bit curious about the Coyote Ugly's deal. Anyone care to enlighten me on it?

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Kegs and Eggs. $1 drafts and an all you can eat breakfast buffet at Coyote's. The $1 beers are light and small (8 oz maybe?) and I'd say the food is on par with Shoney's breakfast buffet.

It's a good time. I know it is a favorite of Ewker and Hoffa :))

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If it is a nice day and I shake this cold, I may hit the usual tailgate location. We'd be slumming though compare to the spread T and the Jock put out. :)

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

BTW if you eat there you get a ride over to the stadium, unfortunately you have to walk back.

Yeah the beers are small but just think you can drink 7 of them and that equals one beer at the stadium.

Not sure if I am going this week. Still haven't totally recovered from my surgery this past Monday. Don't know if I can handle the walk back to my car.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think I'm gonna hit Titan Town with my Titan tot. South EZ.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'll be at Coyote Uglies with my jack-booted friend, probably get there at 9. Great place to be if it's raining.......>insert your own Pacman joke here<

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Not sure what I'll get into, but the Broken Record train is pullin' out of Knoxville in about an hour... rain suit packed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar